At the beginning of the year I decided I would try and set myself targets for the coming 2014/15 season. As a kid I never bothered to weigh the fish I caught, but they were never huge! I have only really started fishing seriously again in the last year so this time I am determined to do things properly.
The targets I have set myself shouldnt be too difficult, and for an outsider to look at them you would think they were piss easy!! But, I have very little time to go fishing at these days, life is busy!! Hopefully these targets are achievable.
Enough of the waffle.. here is my list:
- Catch a 10lbs Plus Carp.
- Catch a 10lbs Plus Pike – DONE
- Catch a 2lbs Plus Perch.
- Catch a 3lbs Plus Chub.
- Catch a 2lbs Plus Roach.
- Catch a Barbel (any size as I’ve never caught one).
- Catch a Pike On Dead Bait – DONE
- Fish The River Derwent – DONE
- Fish The River Erewash – DONE
- Try Drop Shotting – DONE
- Catch A Fish Drop Shotting – DONE (Today)
- Fish Woodall Lakes, its a natural beauty spot. (Blenhiem, Nottingham) – https://www.facebook.com/WoodallLakes
I am going to give it a good go, I will update the list as I go, I will also try to write a post about each achievement.